..life is a canvas,get my crayon & bunchos and brushes,and paint it colorful..

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

aquaria,KLcc

never knew that going to aquaria can be this much fun!

beskut having time of his life!
hehe..


me wif tortoise..
cool..die sgt2 la besar..

actually felt kinda scary in the underwater tunnel..
see the jaws up there?
can see their teeth pretty clear..

me having my time of my life..wuuuhooo!!


seb bek the piranha all feed up
if not myb they'll think that beskut was their food
hahahaha

beskut touching the sand jaws baby..
awwww.....
its only 1 - 2 month old..


actually i kinda eewww wif this creatures..
notice the long neck?
it moved like a snake
hooooooo.....


webbery tarantula
having his own sweet2 time..hehe..


there..see..
i told ya!

uuuu...rs nk pegi lg!!!

1 comments:

Miss Invi said...

nxt time g aku nk g..hahaha..org kl pn X g lg..demm..mmg kene g nie ;p