..life is a canvas,get my crayon & bunchos and brushes,and paint it colorful..

Thursday, September 22, 2011

no title


anger and hatred
is the only thing that i felt lately
i didnt like what i saw in the mirror 
that girl,is not me
even when i smiled
i can see sadness at the brink of my eyes
i saw no spark of life anymore
i dont really care
coz im turning into a monster everyday
words that came out from my mouth
text s that been typed by my tumbs
all are horrible and disgusting
who is this girl?
that kept saying all bad things
kept hurting the one she love
who am i kidding?
i cant feel love anymore
the sound of children laughing,annoyed me
the cuteness of my cats playing,bored me
the simple afternoon breeze,hurt my skin..
everything
anything
make me feel  like i wanna scream
i try to reach out
but nobody reach out back
even you.
once in a blue moon
i wish serendipity will come
im not asking for a miracle
just a bit of happiness
so i know
that world is worth living in.


0 comments: